by Sanjeev Kabeer at Career Quest Institute, Delhi
1. Offline In Person Classroom Course
2. Online Live Interactive Course
3. Hybrid (Online Live Class + Offline Mock Interviews)
Lecture plan (Complete Interview Course)
1. How & what to prepare for APFC EPFO EO/AO personality test
2. Body language for better performance & score in interview
3. Daf / biodata related questions (Hobbies, Gap, Graduation, District, State etc.)
4. Daf / biodata related personal questions
5. Current Topics discussion (Answer formatting)
6. Current Topics discussion (Answer formatting)
7. EPFO + Labour Related Topics 1
8. EPFO + Labour Related Topics 2
Feedback Sessions (Personalised attention)
Mock Interview 1
Mock Interview 2
Admission open now. Contact us to know batch timing.
Career Quest Institute for Interview Training Delhi
WhatsApp 9990840999 Ph. 9811299811
For admissions Contact Pushkar sir at https://wa.me/919811299811
Suman Saurav: I got selected in Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) 2015 with 15th rank. I have done BE (Marine) from M.E.R.I., Kolkata. My experience with Career Quest was great.
Industrial relations and labour laws are very important. Preparing this will not only help in pre but also at the time of interview. For this hand book provided by Career Quest is more than sufficient. If you want to do more, you can download various labour laws and go through salient points and prepare a comparative chart. I did not have any prior experience of UPSC interview so in APFC interview whatever Kabeer sir told in the class I followed word by word. I would like to thank Kabeer sir for my success, without his guidance I would not have achieved this. Suman Saurav, APFC, EPFO
SHRISHTI SINGH : I dont think there can anything less than 5 star for Sir! He's best ! No words can describe his proficiency in his work🙏🙏🙏 He's simply a genius of art of interviewing . Must go place for every serious aspirant. (Rank 16 EPFO EO/AO)
Love Kataria: Sanjeev sir's guidance was an important plank of my preparation for UPSC interview. His resourceful and enriching lectures prepared us to improve our overall personality and showcase it before the interview board. Thank you sir for your immense guidance and help .
Manu Bhardwaj : In Career Quest, both the Faculty and Staff have a very cordial nature. I joined the institute for my Assistant Labour Commissioner/Labour Enforcement Officer. interview. Through out my coaching and Mock interviews Sanjeev Sir cleared all my doubts and the interview anxiety. He corrected me for little mistakes also and this boosted my confidence. Somewhere my overall personality also improved. Thank You Kabir Sir and Pushkar sir. (Rank 6, Labour Enforce. Off.)
Rishi Sharma: Interviews are not about questions and answers, its about how you answer the questions, its about having personality traits to be gauged of candidate that would be demanded by job profile. I got my first interview of life this year, that too conducted by upsc. I was confident that having prepared for civil service exam, I would be at little ease but I was also reminded by a friend that in competition, no stone should be left unturned. I was advised by an Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner to try this Institute as this Institute got him selected.
My interview was on 11th September and I checked into Institute on 4th September. Attending classes twice a day upto 9th and having two mock interviews, 2nd one held on 9th, I learnt a lot about myself!
I was told that personality couldn't improved overnight, but presentation can be. While I was in upsc premises, I could see subtle difference between me and some of my fellow candidates- be it regarding dress code, or facial presentation (saw one sporting rough beard). In board room, interview lasted for about half an hour and in that half an hour I was alert enough not to venture into my weakness. After that I was confident enough to have attempted my best. Blissfully, result was announced to me by Sanjiv sir and I was the one of selected candidates. (EPFO EO/AO)
2012-13 19 FINAL SELECTIONS
RANK 11 RAVI MEENA
RANK 12 DEEPAK
RANK 18 KUMAR KUNAL THAKUR
RANK 20 NISHANT YADAV
RANK 36 SANDEEP SINGH NEGI
RANK 40 AJAY KUMAR SINGH
RANK 59 RAMESH KUMAR GOLLAPUDI
RANK 69 ISHA
RANK 73 RAKESH NAYAK
RANK 76 GAURAV SRIVASTAVA
RANK 79 ASHUTOSH
RANK 87 SHOBHIT SINGHAL
RANK 94 ANKUR P GUPTA
RANK 108 SAKSHI
RANK 114 KAILASH CHANDRA JOSHI
RANK 192 SUBRATA BHAUMIK
RANK 205 RAJEEV KUMAR
RANK 230 SUDARSHAN BHALADHARE
RANK 242 SACHIN M. BORATE
APFC 2015 - Selections 18
Rank / Name
15 SUMAN SAURAV
31 SUPRATIK DASH
33 ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
34 UDAY GUPTA
47 SHASHANK SHEKHAR
56 AMIT KUMAR
84 BIPIN BIHARI
92 RAVI PRAKASH VERMA
93 APURV GAUTAM
96 KRISHNA KUMAR RAY
114 SUNIL RAJENDRA CHIVATE
118 PRAVEEN KUMAR
131 ANIL KUMAR
140 SURENDRA MOHAN SHRIVAS
160 PURUSHOTTAM MEENA
162 SHAILESH MEENA
165 KUNDAN CHOUDHARY
166 RAJAN CHHABRA
22 AMIT SINGH ADHIKARI
42 UDIT KUMAR SINGH
47 SHAURYA SINHA
52 ANIL KUMAR MEENA
54 KUSHAGRA GUPTA
65 VISHNU BHARDWAJ
75 ROHAN AZAD
114 PIYUSH KUMAR
118 ALOK SINGH
123 RABI LAL DAS
126 MANU KUMAR
127 ADITYA NARAYAN
133 PRASHANT CHANDRA YADAV
141 LOVE KATARIA
147 ABHISHEK RANJAN
152 ALOK RANJAN
158 PRAMOD KUMAR SINGH
162 PARTH NANDAN
194 BHARAT BHUSHAN PATARIYA
208 PRATEEK RAJ SINGH
221 SHASHI KUMAR BHASKAR
233 SANJAY KUMAR
235 VAIBHAV CHAUHAN
239 RISHI SHARMA
244 MADHAV KUMAR MISHRA
252 AMARENDRA KUMAR SINGH
1. Introduce/ Describe yourself?
2. What are you doing now after completing your education?
3. Why EPFO?
4. What are your hobbies and interests?
5. If you will not get success this time then what will you do? Your plan B?
6. About your Educational background? Why this graduation (Engineering etc.)?
7. About your previous achievements (extra curricular activities)?
8. What is the Job Profile of EO/AO in EPFO?
9. Why should we select you?
10. Tell me about EPFO? Their role in social security?
11. What are the problems related to social security in India? Solutions?
12. What are the new schemes launched for social security?
13. What will be your contribution in EPFO?
14. Why not private job?
15. Constitutional provisions for social security?
16. What qualities should an EO AO must have?
17. Are you aware about recent initiatives of EPFO?
18. What are the issues related to labour in India?
19. Will you join IAS or IPS in future if get chance?
20. Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
21. How will your professional degree (Engg. or any other) helpful in EPFO?
22. Your strong and weak points?
23. Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read?
24. What question we should ask you?
25. Tell me about your home town.
26. Role of a Labour ministry? What is skill development?
27. How to solve unemployment problem in India?
28. What are the problems of unorganised sector labours?
Call Career Quest 9811 29 9811