2. UPI Payment address:
Kindly send us email after payment. Mention your name, address, phone number and the course applied for. Our email id is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Quest is trusted organisation working since 2008 in Delhi. We have produced more than 1900 toppers in various govt exams.
3. DD or Cash payment at our Delhi office
You may pay the fee by DD, Cheque, NEFT or in cash by visiting our office in Delhi.
Bank Of India Account Details :
Payee Name - CAREER QUEST
IFSC Code: BKID0006062
A/c. No. - 606220110000178
Branch - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi
Make a DD/Cheque in favour of CAREER QUEST,
Payable at Delhi, and send it to the following address by Post or Courier.
1332, First Floor, Desh Bandhu Gupta Road, Karol Bagh Delhi - 110005
Phone: 09811299811, 09990840999
Call or WhatsApp at 09811 29 9811, 09990840999.
Please Read before placing order for KIT or classroom course (Terms and conditions):
* Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don't pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
* Contents may change in various kit according to subjects, exam pattern & need of the student.
* Right of admission is reserved by Career Quest.
* In some remote cities it may take more days to reach courier.
* Please make confirm the availability of kit or batch before placing an order/payment.
* We are not responsible for any mistake done by banks or candidate during payment.
* We will replace the item in case of any manufacturing defect in it.
* Order cannot be cancelled after making the payment. Refund is not allowed.
* No part payment is allowed. Full payment in advance is valid.
* Send us your address by sms or mail correctly without any mistake for fasted delivery.
* Payment should be in favour of Career Quest only.
* You need to submit your passport size photograph with admission form.
* Your admission for interview course is valid for maximum 3 month or till the date of your actual interview, whichever is earlier, from the the date of admission. Please take your classes during this period. After this period one need to take admission again if want to continue course.