Call 9811299811, 9990840999 to attend Trial class.
Admission Open for Interview Classroom Course and Mock Interviews
Intelligence Bureau (IB) will be conducting Interview in 2018 for ACIO II ie. Sub-Inspector level recruitment. provides one week complete preparatory course for this Interview since year 2009. More than 48 selections are there so far. Based on our student’s feedback following questions asked to them by the panelist.
Panel: 3 Senior Officers (Mostly from IPS)
Interview Time: From 3 Minutes to 20 minutes (Avg time is around 10 min)
Medium: English or Hindi (Candidate can choose any)
Most frequently asked Interview questions:
- Why you want to join IB?
- Do you know the job profile?
- What is intelligence?
- What are the names of banned organisations? (In NE, JK, LWE areas)
- Situation based question like how you will gather intelligence in this situation?
- Some questions related to your graduation/PG
- If you have previous job experience, expect questions from that area.
- About your family background
- Internal security and border security related questions.
- Current events and some GK type questions were also asked to some student
- How you can use your graduation knowledge in IB?
- What is your hobby?
- Extra curricular activities related questions
- Strength and weakness
- What are you doing now?
Dear candidates, this is a personality test. It is always better to prepare yourself for the Final Match. As one of our selected candidate said in her feedback, “Class at CQ helps in knowing the rules of the game, do mock practice, answer formatting on biodata and brush up current events. The focus is improving presentation.”
You may attend one free session at by Sanjeev Kabeer sir on “How to prepare yourself for IB personality Test/Interview” Phone 9990840999, 9811299811.